Mother's Day 1-Pan Meals
May 13, 2018
Happy Mother's Day!
We should honestly be thanking our mothers everyday, but today gives us a chance to do something extra special. Your mom will definitely appreciate these two simple 1-pan dinner recipes. Go the extra mile tonight and make something tasty & healthy for everyone to enjoy. The beauty of the 1-pan dinner is that there's minimal cleanup for maximum taste.
Salmon Dinner Bake
Salmon is high in anti-inflammatory Omega-3 fatty acids. This helps reduce systemic inflammation throughout the body. Brussel sprouts have high levels of vitamin K & C.
- 1 lb salmon
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 lb. Brussel sprouts
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- garlic powder
- lemon slices
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash, peel and dice the sweet potatoes. Add them to a sheet pan lined with parchment or aluminum foil and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes bake, slice the Brussel sprouts in half.
- When the potatoes have baked for 10 minutes, add the Brussel sprouts and salmon to the pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining olive oil onto the Brussels and salmon. Sprinkle the garlic powder, salt, and pepper all over the entire pan, and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool and squeeze fresh lemon juice onto the salmon before serving.
Veggie Pesto Pizza
Mushrooms can be a good source of vitamin D as well as fiber. Pairing mushrooms with calcium from the mozzarella cheese is a bone-building super pairing!
- 1 wheat pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 1 handful sliced mushrooms
- 1-2 cups mozzarella cheese
- EV Olive Oil
- garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Wash and cut the vegetables
- Line a sheet pan with parchment or aluminum foil
- Add crust to the pan and brush with with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder
- Add sauce and all toppings
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are fully cooked and cheese is fully melted without burning
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.